Case Study Assignment Essays Help
Case study assignment essays are a great way to apply theories that you have learned in your colleges and business schools. A case study is an account of person or a company that contains a real life or a hypothetical situation and includes complexities that one is likely to encounter in the workplace. A team of competent academicians will provide you the best case study help.
The idea behind writing case study assignment essays is to test the applicability of a theory in a real life or a similar situation so that students can derive first-hand knowledge of that situation. However, the difficulties in writing case studies often overshadow the growing interest of the student in that subject. For all such miserable souls, we come bearing good news: case study helpfrom MyAssignmenthelp.com, the world’s biggest online assignment help. If you are looking for sample case studies, have a look at our case study assignment samplesprovided on our website.
Case Study Assignment Essays: A conceptual analysis
- A case study, as we have mentioned before, is a descriptive analysis of a person or company in a real life or fictional situation that behooves the application of relevant theories to that situation.
- Case study assignment essays can be subject-specific. For instance, we shall look at three subject areas where case studies are assigned namely law, management and nursing.
- Case study assignment essays imbibe two basic principles: application of a theory and testing of a theory.
- The reasoning pattern followed by case study assignment essays is inductive in nature. Inductive reasoning refers to the drawing of conclusions from specific stories and trends.
- Case study assignments are the most commonly given assignments for MBA, law and nursing students.
- The popularity of case studies has increased in recent years. When business management evolved as a discipline in the 1990s, it was realized that there were
Types of case study assignment essays
Case studies were introduced by Frederic Le Play in 1829 in social sciences. Case study assignment essays are now mostly preferred in fields like legal and management studies. The three major disciplines where most students need case study help are:
Management case study
Management case studies include the application of the subject knowledge in areas such as marketing, organizational development, finance etc.
Legal case study
Disputes between two legal entities require the application of legal knowledge. Legal case study assignment essays test the legal knowledge of a student.
Nursing case study
Nursing case study assignment essays on specific diseases like COPD, Type II diabetes and pneumonia involve problem of patient, pathophysiology (explanation of the disease), history of the patient, nursing physical assessment, related treatment, nursing care plan, nursing diagnosis and patient goal, nursing intervention, evaluation and recommendations.
Management case study
A dispute between two antagonistic parties which requires the legal involvement of the court of law is known as a legal case. A real or fictional account of such a legal case which requires the application of any one of the following areas of law is called a legal case study. A legal case study involves two parties namely: the plaintiff who files a complaint and the defendant who requests a legal remedy.
Types of management case studies
MBA has three core areas and case study assignment essays can come from any one of them. Core areas are made up of the following disciplines
Finance & Accounting
Finance is a particular field of management which deals with the assets, liabilities and equities of a company. It combines methodologies from accounting and economics and is one of the three most important areas of business management along with Human resources and marketing. Finance case study assignment essays typically take an existing company (either privately owned or publicly traded) into account and make a detailed analysis of the following areas of the finance
- Revenue and expenses: The profits earned by the company and the expenses involved such as taxes and cost of manufacture.
- Performance of company’s IPO: Money collected from the capital markets.
- Examination of the financial accounting statements of the company: Financial statements refer to the collection of income statements, statements of owner’s equity and balance sheets. Get more details through our case study assignment samples.
- Investment potential of the company: The capital needed to sustain new projects.
- Future financial growth of the company.
Organizational behavior assignment help to understand the organizational culture of a company. Management students are asked to write organizational behavior case study assignment essays in order to understand the values and visions of big companies with a large number of employees from various social and cultural backgrounds. For the point of view of company, an organizational behavior case studyhelps to increase the productivity and the efficiency of the company and assess employee motivation. You can have a look at our case study assignment samplesin ‘sample’ section to understand this better.
Human resources simply mean the group of individuals that make up the company. Management students are required to study human resources in order to learn about, recruitment, making payrolls, promotions and layoffs. HR students have to prepare leadership case study assignment essays about important personalities like Bill Gates and others in order to study their inspiring qualities.
Marketing is the means of communicating the value of the product to the consumers by the company to sell the product and increase profits. Marketing case study assignment essays are written statement prepared by an MBA student who uses both quantifiable and non-quantifiable information to analyze the present market situation of a particular company and predict future marketing trends.
How to do marketing case studies?
If you need help with marketing case study assignment essays, just follow the steps below:
This is the primary step towards writing a research paper. Marketing case studies should begin with a survey. Marketing survey requires the collection of quantifiable and un-quantifiable data on the company’s marketing policies. Refer to our marketing case study assignment samples to know how to conduct a marketing survey.
Surveys may differ from each other based on their research objectives. Some surveys may either be product-oriented, customer-oriented or brand-oriented. Yet another group of sample surveys are performed to reveal insight into customer behavior exclusively.
A marketing student must conduct two types of analysis: internal analysis and external analysis using a variety of marketing tools like SWOT, PESTEL and Porter’s five forces model. These tools help companies to locate the competitive advantage of business within a particular industry. They are explained below:
- SWOT: A SWOT analysis is defined as a structured planning method used by the company to test the commercial viability of a new product or an existing product. For MBA students, it is one of the basic tools for writing marketing case study assignment essays. For detailed information, have a look at our SWOT analysiscase study assignment samples.
- PESTEL: It stands for the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors that can influence the market conditions of a product. Another important tool for a market analysis for MBA students.
- Porter’s Five Forces: Introduced by Harvard professor Michael E. Porter, the five forces help to understand the competitive advantage of a particular company or product within specific market conditions —
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Industry rivalry
Marketing Case Study Assignment Sample
Here is a typical instance of SWOT analysis of Apple.
Apple is a multinational company making consumer electronics, personal computers, computer services and other software. It is currently a publicly traded company, founded by Steve Jobs on 1976. Here is a SWOT analysis of the Company
Case Study Sample - Setting Wychavon's new strategy Johnson et al
Wychavon is a local government district in England with over 100,000 residents. The district council has several responsibilities of district planning, environmental health, leisure facilities, administration benefits, street cleaning and other activities (Wychavon.gov.uk 2016). Strategies have not proven very effective in the past for 2008-13. Proactive strategies were not ...
Master of International Hotel and Tourism Management from the University of Queensland
Customer Feedback 5/5
Great work in a short period of time. perfect response would like to use service again.
Case Study Sample - Analyze the business environment of PepsiCo
The aim of this report is to analyze the business environment of PepsiCo, an American multinational snack and beverage corporation headquartered in the US. The food and beverage industry faces intense competition from other brands such as Coca-Cola, Thums Up, Sprite and various others. Coca-Cola made significant investments buying Limca, Maaza, Thums Up and others...
Master of Business in Supply Chain Management from Victoria University
Customer Feedback 5/5
Very good, i really recomend for every of my friends.they really care about of your works.
Case Study Sample - Logitech: Finding Success throughInnovation and Acquisition
1. Describe the company’s internal strengths, capabilities, and core competencies. DoesLogitech have any weaknesses that can impact its ability to compete in the future?
2. What are the trends and conditions in the external environment that will have a dominantinfluence on the firm’s strategic actions? In what ways (if any) should Logitech change itsstrategic direction?
3. What are the advantages of Logitech’s first mover and acquisition strategies? What arethe risks? ...
Master of International Business (MIB) University of Wollongong, Australia
Customer Feedback 5/5
Very good work done here and the expert are really eble to resolve your problems and give u a guide.
What is a Case Study? Definition and Method
Many students don’t know how to write a case study and find it a very difficult assignment even before getting started. Of course, it can be quite a challenging task but with the help of various recommendations and case study examples, you will be able to complete the assignment in a blink of an eye!
A case study is a task, which aims to teach the student how to analyze the causes and consequences of an event or activity by creating its role model. Such assignments show how complexities may influence various decisions and that is what makes case studies so important.
In most of the cases, your professor will give the same topic to a whole class and it will become a sort of a discussion, after processing all available data. That is why you need to use all of your thinking skills and knowledge to get a chance to analyze the situation properly. Here are some recommendations, which will be helpful in completing a case study:
- Use real-life examples. If you are free to choose a topic on your own, try to take it from real life. However, avoid real names;
- Finish every part of your study with points for discussing. They will engage your reader and help him orient in the study;
- Provide credible information on the topic;
- Make sure the story is believable, i.e. it consists of sequence of time and events, problems and issues to solve, identities and so on.
There are also a few problems you need to avoid to make your case study as interesting and catchy, as possible:
- No limitations. It is very easy to get lost in background information and data, which is not directly related to the subject. Try to distinguish key points of your paper and concentrate on them, instead of including information from different areas;
- No credible sources. Such task has lots of requirements, including trustworthy sources. Every statement you make should be backed with credible data and evidence;
- No conclusions. Every assignment, not depending on a topic and complexity, should end up with conclusions to give the reader an idea of topic relevance. Make sure you spend enough time on analyzing the results and providing useful conclusions.
Order an Exclusive Paper of Top Standard
100% Originality Assured. Only Qualified Specialists
Examples & Samples of Case Study
There are multiple ways of making the process of completing the assignment easier, including ordering a task at a writing service or asking other students for help. However, most of the students decide to download a case study template and try to complete the assignment on their own, using an example.
It can be a great option for those, who easily process information and can analyze the template structure to apply it in their own works. Such samples can be of a great help, as they contain a proper formatting style, content and other important elements, which distinguish a first-class paper. With the help of a sample case study you will be able to complete the assignment quicker and with less efforts.
Case Study Example
Case Study Examples
Case Study Format
Case Study Samples
Case Study Template
Sample Case Study
Case Study Template and Format
You have already learned what a case study is and how it should look like, so it is time to learn more about the structure of assignment and its content. However, every research greatly differs depending on the topic, so you should carefully note down all the guidelines your professor provides not to miss anything.
Here is a general structure of a study, which can be applied in most of the cases:
- Title page, which contains the title of your work, author’s name and name of the institution. In some cases you may be asked to add key words, which will be used by various searching tools;
- Abstract, which can be of a narrative or a structured type. Narrative abstract is a summary of the whole work to give the reader a chance to understand whether he is interested in reading the whole paper. Structured abstracts are used in scientific studies, when you need to provide a list of information or questions, which will be later studied in the text. You can use sub-headings, which will give the reader an idea of how the structure of your assignment looks like;
- Introduction, which aims to give the audience an idea of what makes your study so interesting. You can include examples of similar cases or get back to historical events to connect them with the problem you are studying;
- Presentation. In this section you need to provide the raw information you have collected. Try to make it narrative and interesting;
- Outcomes, which should give the reader an idea of how the problem or event should be treated. Make sure you provide all of your recommendations in a simple way, using credible sources;
- References, which should include only credible sources.
When you complete such assignment, you should never forget about case study format, as it can greatly influence the result. Your professor may ask you to use a certain formatting style, which will be much easier for you and will help to avoid the most common mistakes.