I have analyzed research data for hundreds of doctoral students, and can perform virtually any conventional statistical analysis for you.
- I will use the SPSS software to perform the statistical analysis of your data.
- I will analyze your research data using the proper statistics, the work will be completed on time, you will fully understand the results, and the statistics will be accepted by your committee, Guaranteed except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business).
- I will provide you with all of the tables and graphs that you need to present the results of the analysis (although I do not provide APA formatting services).
- I will provide a written narrative report that demonstrates how to interpret and report the results of the analysis.
- I will provide unlimited email and phone support to ensure that the statistical analysis results are accepted by your committee and that you completely understand the results (except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business).
It is a relatively quick process (14 days or less) for me to perform all of the statistical analyses for your dissertation results section.
My services go way beyond simply providing you with tables, graphs and written results. When I perform the statistical analysis of your data, I become your personal statistics coach until the time that you graduate. If at anytime you or your committee members have questions about your statistics, I am readily available by phone or email to give you the statistics help you need (except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business).
Get the Statistics Help you need
Simply contact me by phone or email to get started.
1-800-357-0321 or 1-630-936-4771 | Steve@StatisticallySignificantConsulting.com
For our clients who come to us for dissertation defense assistance, we provide a comprehensive service that proceeds in the following fashion:
- Our first step is to review the full scope of your dissertation. This includes confirming that any requested final revisions and changes are made and that the dissertation is ready for publication.
- We concentrate on your ability to confidently convey and explain your methodology and results. We’re experts in qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods research designs and can ask detailed questions to assist you in gaining an understanding of what to expect during your defense.
- Based on your dissertation, we provide you with a Powerpoint presentation (you can see a sample of this here). The Slideshow above includes details about how we work with you to create the ideal presentation.
- Finally, we review the presentation with you to ensure you are ready to present and defend your work.
To find out more about our services for your dissertation defense, please contact us for a free consultation.
Samples of Our Work
These files require Adobe® Reader® software. Adobe® and Reader® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Please click here to read our Academic Integrity Policy and click here to read our Data Security Policy.